4 - 6 people
Best and Easiest Ham Log to make!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped chutney (or other preserves)
- 1 cup minced cooked country ham
- 1 cup chopped pecans or peanuts
- Soften the cream cheese and blend with a fork the mayonnaise, chutney, and minced ham. Shape into a log form.
- On waxed paper, sprinkle the chopped pecans or peanuts and wrap them in foil, and chill.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator. Also may be frozen for later use.