Ham and Chicken Divan
6 - 8 people
This is a great dinner party treat. Best of all, it can be made early in the day to be heated just before guests arrive.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 3 (10oz) pkgs. frozen broccoli spears (fresh broccoli can be substituted)
- 2 (10-oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 6 cooked chicken breasts pulled in slivers, removing from the bone
- 8 slices cooked country ham
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Butter a long casserole dish. Partially cook and drain thoroughly, then place in a buttered dish the broccoli spears.
- Place slivers of chicken on top of the broccoli. Next, cover the chicken with slices of country ham.
- Mix and spread over the casserole. Mix and spread over the casserole cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and sage.
- Top with grated sharp cheddar, and seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees until casserole bubbles, approximately 20 minutes.