Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob
Here is an incredibly easy bacon recipe that'll make your next cookout a hit. The title's deliciously self-explanatory, but check out our recipe video for a few extra grilling tips.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 4 Corn on the Cob
- 1 pkg. Peppered Bacon
- Start your grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F)
- Lay out three strips of Sliced Bacon next to each other on a table or cutting board. Give them a press so that they all are set together.
- Take an ear of corn at one end and start a tight wrap with the bacon. Slowly roll the corn across the bacon strips until the bacon is fully wrapped around the corn. Press down along the bacon, and especially tighten in on the bacon seam where the roll hits. Repeat this process with the desired amount of corn.
- Add the bacon-wrapped corn to the heated grill, bacon seam side down. Close the lid and let them grill for about 5-6 minutes.
- Afterward, flip the corn. Close the lid and grill for another 5-6 minutes. Keep an eye out for that browned, seared look on the bacon.
- Once 6 minutes are up, or when bacon is fully browned, remove it from the grill and let it sit for about two minutes. Then, serve and enjoy!