Boneless Turkey Breast
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - Throughout Contiguous U.S.A.
Enjoy the “filet mignon” of delicious poultry! This plump, tender turkey breast is smoked naturally with hickory wood, but it gets even better. It’s fully cooked and ready to slice, so your next Holiday dinner can be both tasty and easy to prepare.
It’s the perfect choice for family meals, party buffets, and effortless entertaining to your guests’ delight.
Refrigerate upon arrival. If not to be used within 28 days, freeze for up to 6 months.
Allow 2-3 days to thaw in the refrigerator.
- Place on microwave dish and place on turntable in microwave.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Heat 10 minutes. Next, turn the turkey breast onto the other side and heat.
- Heat 10 minutes. Next, turn the turkey breast onto the other side and heat an additional 10 more minutes or until heated thoroughly. (Do not overcook).
- Pour juices over turkey breast if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove from plastic seal and wrap tightly in foil.
- Place in a roaster or ovenproof dish.
- Heat for approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, glaze if desired. Ready to serve.